On Saturday, Dave and I met up with Brittany (Clumps of Mascara), Stephanie (Imperfectly Painted) and Nidia (Lit From Within) from the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida group for lunch. I wanted to wear green, so I wore Sugarpill Midori (affiliate link) and Meow Toasted.
- tarte 12 hour eye primer
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone and upper crease
- Sugarpill Midori – lid and crease
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- Meow Toasted – on lid on top of Pixie Epoxy
- Sugarpill Lumi – under eyebrows and inner corner of eyes
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- NARS Via Veneto – lower lash line, smudged
- Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara in Brilliant Black
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Paula’s Choice Resist foundation in Porcelain – t-zone
- NARS Sin – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow duo – highlight
- Morgana Cryptoria Raisin Shimmer Lipstick – applied lightly then blotted off for only a tiny bit of color
- AJ Crimson Lipgloss in Chris
I know it’s a rather simple look, but I enjoyed wearing it. What makeup look did you enjoy wearing this weekend?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.