As soon as I swatched Meow Toasted, from the Deck Your Halls Collection, I knew I had to wear it with Merry Mishap. So here’s my look with the two shades.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Meow Toasted to the entire lid and lower lid, blending into the lower crease.
- Add Meow Merry Mishap to the crease and browbone, then add a touch of Urban Decay Venus under the eyebrows.
- Deepen the outer v and outer lid with Urban Decay Crave.
- Add mascara and a bit of liner to the lower lash line. Highlight at the inner corner with Venus.
- Gosh eyeshadow primer
- Meow Toasted – lid and lower lid, lower crease
- Meow Merry Mishap – crease and lower browbone
- Urban Decay Venus – under eyebrows and inner corner of eye
- Urban Decay Crave – to contour eye
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- NARS Via Veneto lower lash line
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
- NARS Illuminator in Orgasm – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
- Paula’s Choice Resist foundation in Porcelain – only on t-zone and under the eyes
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Harlot Lip Tar
I’ve barely got any foundation on my face. I dabbed it under my eyes and blended. I’ve got it on my nose, chin, and center of my forehead, but that’s it. The Paula’s Choice Resist foudation blends REALLY well with my skin. My skin is also looking the best that it’s ever looked in my life right now. I think it’s because I’ve been on rosacea medication for over 3 months and because of the fact that I’m consistent with always washing off my makeup, cleansing my face, applying moisturizer, etc, just taking care of my skin.
Anyway, I think Toasted is a must have shade for green lovers! What do you think of it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.