I haven’t broken out any of my Glamour Doll Eyes (affiliate link) shadows in a long time, so for this tutorial I used GDE Hollywood. I also used Concrete Minerals ¡Viva los Muertos! and Saint from the Sugar Skulls Collection, which celebrates Dia de los Muertos. A bit of Sugarpill Tako and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy were incorporated too.
How to achieve the look
- Lightly apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone and inner crease.
- With a round crease brush, apply Concrete Minerals ¡Viva los Muertos! in the crease.
- Deepen the lower crease and outer corner of the lid with Concrete Minerals Saint.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, then use Glamour Doll Eyes Hollywood on top.
- Add Tako to the inner v. Line the inner lower lash line with Anastasia Astral. Line the outer lower and upper lash line with Anastasia Azure.
- Line the lower waterline with Nyx white liner.
- Add mascara.
- Coastal Scents Shadow Worx
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone and inner v
- Concrete Minerals ¡Viva los Muertos! – crease
- Concrete Minerals Saint – lower crease
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- Glamour Doll Eyes Hollywood – lid
- Anastasia Astral liner – inner lower lash line
- Anastasia Azure liner – outer lower lash line and outer upper lash line
- Nyx retractable white liner – waterline
- Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara in Brilliant Black
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Mia Mariu liquid foundation in Vainilla (too dark for me but nice finish)
- NARS Silvana – contour
- NARS Super Orgasm – blush
- essence Bella’s Secret – highlighter
- Nyx lipliner in Fuchsia
- MAC Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle
I rarely wear glittery eyeshadow shades anymore because I worry about irritating my eyes, but I wanted to break this one out since I hadn’t used it in years. I really love the Concrete Minerals shades. I’m testing out the Anastasia liners and they’re nice! They lasted until I took my makeup off, 8 hours later, with no smudging.
The Mia Mariu foundation is nice, but it’s too dark on me. It does offer good coverage though. You can expect a review of it soon.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.