I put together a fun and darkly sparkly blurple look with some of my favorite brands including BFTE, Sugarpill, Fyrinnae, Urban Decay and Concrete Minerals. The blurple shade is BFTE Shenanigans!
How to Achieve the Look
- Begin by applying Sugarpill Tako to the browbone and inner crease, blending downwards.
- Blend Sugarpill Poison Plum into the crease and outer corner of the lid.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid and then BftE Miss Conduct Shenanigans on top.
- Deepen the crease and outer corner of the lid with Urban Decay Frigid.
- Lightly apply Concrete Minerals Angel Dust to the inner corner of the eyes and the browbone.
- Apply more Pixie Epoxy to the center of the lid and then add Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal on top.
- Line the outer upper lash line with Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 13 Matte Black and the outer lower lash line with Urban Decay LSD. Blend a bit of Angel Dust on top of LSD.
- Add mascara and a bit of glo Minerals Peach liner to the lower waterline.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill Tako – browbone and inner crease
Sugarpill Poison Plum – crease and outer corner of the lid
Urban Decay Frigid – lower crease and outer corner of lid
BftE Miss Conduct Shenanigans – applied on top of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid
Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal – applied on top of Pixie Epoxy on center of lid
Urban Decay 24/7 LSD liner – outer lower lash line
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 13 Matte Black – outer upper lash line
Concrete Minerals Angel Dust – browbone and inner corners of eye, on top of LSD
glo Minerals Peach Liner – lower waterline
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Brilliant Black Mascara
MAC Blackberry – to fill in brows
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
tarte Illuminating Serum
Illamasqua Skin Base in a mix of 2/3 1 (white) and 1/3 Au (gold)
Pumpkin & Poppy Oak Bark – contour
Nyx Natural – cream blush
tarte Illuminating powder – highlight
MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Troll Repellant
MAC Dazzleglass in Principle Pleasure
I haven’t done a look like this in a while and I really enjoyed it! I hope you love it as much as I do.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.