I have a brand new Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Tutorial for you today. The review will be live on my site shortly, but first I wanted to share this tutorial with you.
Prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to achieve the look:
- Lightly dust Urban Decay Walk of Shame on the browbone, blending down towards the crease.
- Sweep Urban Decay Naked 2 on the lid and lower lid.
- Blend Urban Decay Faint into the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
- Line the upper and lower lash line with Urban Decay Crave.
- Add mascara. Highlight at the inner corner and on the browbone with Urban Decay Venus.
- tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone, blended down towards crease
- Urban Decay Naked 2 – lid and lower lid
- Urban Decay Faint – crease and outer corner of lid
- Urban Decay Crave – to line upper and lower lash line
- Urban Decay Venus – to highlight under brows and at inner corner
- glo Minerals Peach liner – waterline
- essence False Lashes mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Million Dollar Brow powder in Raven
- Graftobian Creme foundation in Lady Fair
- Mattese Elite blush in Nudity – contour
- Mattese Elite blush in Peaches n’ Cream – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
- e.l.f. Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder
- MAC lip pencil in Summerfruit
- bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss in Trail Blazer
What do you think of this mostly natural look?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.