Since I love my new red hair, I wanted to do a Fire and Ice look. This is what I came up with. I used a lot of Sugarpill (affiliate link), Fyrinnae and Inglot.
Prep your eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer before you begin.
How to Achieve the Look
- Use a fluffy brush to apply Sugarpill Tako on the browbone and upper crease.
- With a damp brush, apply Sugarpill After Party in the crease.
- Blend Sugarpill Mochi into the upper crease.
- Deepen the outer crease with Sugarpill Velocity and blend onto the outer lid.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, then apply Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie on top. Deepen the outer v with Sugarpill Poison Plum.
- Apply Pixie Epoxy to the lower lash line and extend it out. Brush Fyrinnae Glitterboi on top.
- Add lashes, line the waterline with Nyx White liner and add a bit of Tako at the inner corner.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone and inner corner
- Sugarpill After Party – crease
- Sugarpill Mochi – upper crease
- Sugarpill Velocity – outer crease and outer lid
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – outer v
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid and lower lash line
- Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie – lid
- Fyrinnae Glitterboi – lower lash line
- Random lashes (not sure what!)
- Inglot Red gel liner – brows
- Nyx White Liner – waterline
- Mia Mariu cream foundation in Vainilla
- Aromaleigh Corset – blush
- Pumpkin & Poppy Oak Bark – contour
- NARS Copacabana – highlight
- MAC Dazzleglass in Love Alert
- MAC Glitz Gloss in Embellish
- MAC Glitz Gloss in Foreign Intrigue
- MAC Dazzleglass in Pleasure Principle
(all MAC purchased before they started testing)
What do you think of the Fire & Ice Look? My camera did a terrible job trying to capture the sparkles in Dinosaur Plushie. I’ll have to make a little video to show its gorgeous sparkles.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.