I recently received Makeup Geek Lemon Drop shadow to review and I wanted to incorporate it into a look. I decided to go for a Fall leaves look and grabbed burgundy, orange and gold to work with it.
How to Achieve the Look
- Lightly apply Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean to the browbone and inner corner of the eye. Apply Makeup Geek Lemon Drop to the lid.
- Blend Makeup Geek Sensuous to the outer corner of the lid and the crease.
- Add a touch of Makeup Geek Mandarine to the outer corner of the lid where Sensuous and Lemon Drop meet.
- Softly blend Makeup Geek Bleached Blonde onto the lower browbone.
- Line the upper lash line and outer lower lash line with Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 11 Diamond Burgundy.
- Add mascara.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean – browbone and inner corner
Makeup Geek Lemon Drop – lid
Makeup Geek Sensuous – crease and outer corner of lid
Makeup Geek Mandarine – hint at outer lid
Makeup Geek Bleached Blonde – upper crease
BftE Glistening – inner corner
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Eeyeko Skinny Mascara
Paula’s Choice Resist foundation in Porcelain
NARS Hungry Heart – highlight
NARS Sin – blush
Silk Naturals Lip Stain in Vamp
bare minerals gloss in Trail Blazer
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.