This tutorial is inspired by Dr. Who. We’d been discussing all the Doctors (my favorite is David Tennant) and companions (I adore Rose and Sarah Jane) with friends at dinner, so I knew that I needed to do a look. If I do this look again, I’m adding gold along the lower lid, or maybe in the crease. As it is, I do love it. Geek Chic Cosmetics Bigger on the Inside is a blue with golden overlay. The gold is strong, meaning that depending how you look at it you see green, gold, or blue-teal. I also got to use the new Urban Decay Crave, from the Naked Basics palette. Crave is awesome. It’s a deep, buttery smooth brown matte.
Prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to achieve the look:
- Apply Geek Chic Touched by Darkness on the browbone, down towards the crease.
- Dab Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the lid, then brush Geek Chic Bigger on the Inside on the lid.
- Contour the eye with Urban Decay Crave in the crease and outer corner of the lid.
- Line the upper lash line, lower lash line, and waterline with Inglot Matte Black Gel liner. Add mascara.
- Add Touched By Darkness to the inner corner.
- tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- Geek Chic Touched By Darkness – browbone and inner corner
- Geek Chic Bigger on the inside – lid
- Urban Decay Crave – crease and outer corner of lid
- Inglot Matte Black Gel – upper lash line, lower lash line, and waterline
- essence False Lashes Mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
- Graftobian Cream Foundation in Lady Fair – t-zone
- Pumpkin & Poppy Oak Bark – contour
- NARS Sin – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
- e.l.f. finishing powder
- NARS Never Say Never Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Who’s your favorite Doctor? What about companion?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.