I have wanted BftE Dragonslayer for months. When Crystal from BftE came to visit and attend the Makeup Show Orlando with me, she brought me a present of Dragonslayer. I was ecstatic! I wanted to do a tutorial with it to show it off. It’s simply lovely! Dragonslayer is a gorgeous gold with hints of copper. It’s a really rich shade. It makes my eyes pop!
Prep your eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Pat BftE Dragonslayer on the lid and crease, blending upwards onto the browbone.
- Blend BftE Guilty Pleasures into the lower crease, outer v and outer lid.
- Deepen the outer v with BftE Meteor Shower.
- Highlight the browbone and inner corner with BftE Full Moon Rising.
- Line the upper lash line and outer lower lash line with black gel liner. Line the inner lower lash line with Urban Decay Baked liner.
- Curl your lashes and add mascara!
- tarte 12 hour eye primer
- BftE Dragonslayer – lid and crease
- BftE Guilty Pleasures – crease and outer corner of lid
- BftE Meteor Shower – to deepen outer v
- BftE Full Moon Rising – to highlight under brows and at inner corner
- Glo Minerals Peach pencil – waterline
- Inglot Matte Black Gel Liner – upper lash line and outer half of lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye pencil in Baked – inner lower lash line
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Senna Ebony brow powder
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Graftobian cream foundation in Lady Fair
- Pixi Beauty Powder in Fair
- Mattese Elite Peaches n Cream – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
- Pumpkin & Poppy Oak Bark – contour
- Smashbox lipstick in Black Plum
- Urban Decay lipstick in Midnight Cowboy – layered on top of Black Plum
- Kissable Couture gloss in Chris – layered on top.
I’m pleased to report that my foundation only had minimal dry looking spots along the side of my nose. I did use the Supergoop SPF 50 and waited for that to sink in. Then I applied a round of Embryolisse. After that, I applied the cream Graftobian foundation and then set it with Pixi powder.
What do you think of this look? Do you love Dragonslayer as much as I do? I think it really works with my eye color.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.