During the Sephora VIB sale I picked up the Bare Minerals Star Treatment set. I did a look with it today and really love how it turned out.
Prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It’s my holy grail eyeshadow primer.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Apply Bare Minerals Extravagance to the inner lid.
- Apply Bare Minerals Connoisseur to the rest of the lid.
- Take a fluffy brush and apply Bare Minerals Carte Blanche to the browbone.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply Bare Minerals Kudos to the crease, blending with Connoisseur.
- Shade the outer lid and outer crease with VIP.
- Line the upper lash line and waterline with Inglot 77 Matte gel liner. Line the lower lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner and smudge VIP on top of it.
- Blend Kudos onto the lower lid and into VIP.
- Finish with mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Bare Minerals Extravagance – inner lid
- Bare Minerals Connoisseur – lid
- Bare Minerals Carte Blanche – browbone
- Bare Minerals Kudos – crease, smudged along lower lid
- Bare Minerals VIP – to shade the outer lid and outer crease, smudged on top of Perversion along lower lash line
- Inglot 77 Matte Gel Liner – upper lash line and waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower lash line
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- Addiction NV A Little Bit Of… in Pat
- tokidoki Royal Pride bronzer – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Smashbox lipstick in Black Plum
Yes, I love golds. Lots and lots of golds. I think they look great with my eye color. What’s your favorite metallic to wear?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.