For today’s look I wanted to use Sugarpill Mochi because I haven’t played with it in a while. I ended up doing a minty blues look. The ladies at the meetup tonight liked it
Prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to achieve the Look:
- Apply Sugarpill Tako on the browbone and crease.
- Use Sugarpill Mochi in the crease and lower lid.
- Apply a layer of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid. Wait a few seconds, then apply Sugarpill Velocity on the lid.
- With a damp pointed fiber optic crease brush, work a bit of Sugarpill Stella into the crease, outer corner of the lid, and lower lash line, blending with Mochi.
- Use a stiff angled eyeliner brush to apply Pixie Epoxy along the upper lash line. Wait a few seconds, then apply Stella along the upper lash line. Line the lower waterline with Urban Decya 24/7 liner in Perversion.
- Highlight at the inner corner and browbone with Sugarpill Lumi. Add mascara and you’re done.
- tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone and crease
- Sugarpill Mochi – crease and lower lid
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid, and later along upper lash line
- Sugarpill Velocity – lid
- Sugarpill Stella – crease, outer corner of lid, lower lash line, later on top of Pixie Epoxy at upper lash line
- Sugarpill Lumi – inner corners and browbone
- MAC Blackberry – to fill in brows
- Anastasia Clear brow gel
- Milani Total Lash Cover mascara
- Addiction NV A Little Bit of… in Pat
- Jane Iredale BB Cream – under eyes
- Silk Naturals Oil Control blur finishing powder
- Too Faced candlelight duo – highlighter
- Tarina Tarantino Candy Cameo – blush
- NARS lip pencil in Never Say Never
What do you think of this look? Would you wear it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.