I finally picked up Sugarpill Junebug! It’s a green shade and I don’t know why I waited so long to purchase it. It’s lovely! I combined it with Inglot AMC 53, which is sort of a brown plum type shade. I’m also trying out a new blush today.
Prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer. I’m still testing out tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer.
How to Achieve the Look:
- With a fluffy brush, apply Sugarpill Tako on the browbone and crease.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid, then apply Sugarpill Junebug to the lid, inner v, outer v, lower lash line and slightly into the crease.
- With a crease brush, apply Inglot AMC 53 in the crease, blending upwards and blend into the lower lid.
- Use a touch of Sugarpill Stella to deepen the outer corner of the lid and the outer crease.
- Add mascara.
- Line the lower waterline with Glo Minerals Peach liner.
- Highlight at the inner corners and under the brows with Sugarpill Lumi.
- tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone and crease
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- Sugarpill Junebug – lid, inner v, outer v and lower lash line
- Inglot AMC 53 – crease and lower lid blended with Junebug
- Sugarpill Stella – to deepen crease
- Sugarpill Lumi – inner corners and under eyebrows
- Essence Multi-Action Mascara
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Reviva Labs Face Primer
- Pumpkin and Poppy cream blush in Debutante
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Urban Decay Deslick – setting spray
- OCC Lip Tar in Clear – base
- OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia
I really like the texture of Pumpkin & Poppy’s cream blush! I will be trying out more of their cream products and reporting back. I think it’s a great natural blush shade on me. What do you think of it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.