My most recent tutorial I’ve dubbed Dark Carnivàle and I used Sugarpill (affiliate link) for the eyes and OCC Lip Tars for my lips. I think it turned out cool. Ray especially liked the unusual lip color placement.
Prep the eyes before you begin with eyeshadow primer.
How to Achieve the Look:
- With a fluffy brush, apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone, blending downwards to the crease.
- Use a damp flat brush to apply Sugarpill Bulletproof to the lid, lower lash line, inner v and outer v.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply Sugarpill Dollipop to the inner crease and browbone and inner lower lash line.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply Sugarpill Poison Plum to the crease and lower lash line, blending with Dollipop.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply Sugarpill Afterparty to the outer v and blend it with Poison Plum.
- Add more Poison Plum and blend in the upper crease. Smudge more Bulletproof along the lower lid.
- Use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy along the upper lash line, then apply Sugarpill Stella on top of the Pixie Epoxy. Use Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner along the lower waterline.
- Highlight with a fluffy brush under the eyebrows and at the inner corners with Sugarpill Lumi.
- Add mascara or false lashes and you’re done.
- tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone and crease
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – (applied with damp brush) lid, lower lash line, inner and outer v.
- Sugarpill Dollipop – inner crease and inner lower lash line
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – middle crease and lower lash line
- Sugarpill Afterparty – outer crease and lower lash line
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – upper lash line
- Sugarpill Stella – upper lash line
- Sugarpill Lumi – to highlight on browbone and inner corner of eyes
- Sugarpill Velocity & Afterparty – brows
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower waterline
- Milani Total Lash cover Mascara
- Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1
- MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight duo highlighter
- Silk Naturals finishing powder
- OCC Lip Tar in Clear – base
- OCC Lip Tar in Nylon – center of lips
- OCC Lip Tar in Rx – outer corners of lips
- OCC Lip Tar in Belladonna – middle of lips, blended with Rx
Hope you love my Dark Carnivàle look as much as I do!
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.