I went all out for this tutorial and used some massive, over the top Katy Perry lashes. I used a plethora of Inglot greens, too.
Prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to achieve the look:
- Apply Inglot 58 to the middle of the lid, crease and lower lash line.
- Apply Inglot 57 to the outer lid, outer v, and lower lash line. Apply a bit of Sugarpill Tako onto the browbone.
- Use Inglot 24 for the inner v and inner lid.
- With a fluffy crease brush apply Inglot 56 into the upper crease.
- Deepen the outer v, outer corner of the lid and outer lower lash line with Inglot 53.
- Add lashes. I used Katy Perry’s Oh My lashes.
- Finish with some NARS Via Veneto on the lower waterline.
- tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer
- Inglot 58 – middle of the lid, crease and lower lash line
- Inglot 57 – outer lid, outer v, and lower lash line
- Inglot 24 – inner v and inner lid
- Sugarpill (affiliate link) Tako – on the browbone
- Inglot 56 – upper crease
- Inglot 53 – outer v, outer corner of lid, outer lower lash line
- NARS Via Veneto liner – lower waterline
- Katy Perry Oh My! lashes
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Illamasqua cream blush in Crush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- OCC Lip Tar in Clear – base
- Morgana Cryptoria Raisin Shimmer
I love Raisin Shimmer! Such a great shade for Fall or Winter. I think it goes perfectly with Illamasqua Crush blush.