Happy Halloween everyone who is celebrating! I did a fun tutorial today with mostly cream products from Pumpkin & Poppy. While I did experience a bit of creasing/wear, it still looked pretty good after 8 hours of wear. I didn’t have any bare or bald spots, which has often been a problem with cream products. I got to use some of the gorgeous shades from The One Ring collection.
Prep your eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to achieve the Look:
- Use a flat brush to apply Pumpkin & Poppy Lockbearer on the lid and lower lash line.
- Use a dense crease brush to apply Pumpkin & Poppy My Precious in the crease.
- Line the lower lash line with Lockbearer.
- Deepen the outer v with Inglot AMC 53.
- Add Mascara.
- Highlight under the brows and at the inner corner with Pumpkin & Poppy Lady of Light.
- Line the waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner and highlight at the inner corner with Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Gold.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Pumpkin & Poppy Lockbearer – lid and lower lash line
- Pumpkin & Poppy My Precious – crease
- Pumpkin & Poppy Lady of Light – highlight on browbone and at inner corners
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Gold – inner corners on top of Lady of Light
- Inglot AMC 53 – outer v
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Rockstar liner – to fill in brows
- Essence Multi-Action Mascara in Blackest Black
- Addiction NV A Little Bit Of… in Pat
- Pumpkin & Poppy Oak Bark – contour
- Pumpkin & Poppy Debutante – blush
- Pumpkin & Poppy Lady of Light – highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Currant
- Avon 24k lipstick in 24k Gold
- Venomous Cosmetics gloss in Venomous
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.