Many of you requested that I do a tutorial for my Maleficent look, so I put one together. I used Evil Shades, Fyrinnae and Sugarpill.
Prime the eyes with tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer.
How to achieve the look:
- Pat Fyrinnae Jade Ghost on the lid.
- With a fluffy brush, apply Evil Shades Nightshade widely in the crease.
- Apply Sugarpill Poison Plum in the lower crease, outer v and along the lower lash line.
- Use a damp brush to apply Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog to the lower crease, outer corner of the lid, outer v and lower lash line.
- Line the upper lash line and lower waterline with gel liner, giving it a cat eye shape.
- Add mascara, highlight under the eyebrows and at the inner corner with Sugarpill Lumi.
- tarte Clean Slate 360° Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer
- Fyrinnae Jade Ghost (pressed) – lid
- Evil Shades Nightshade – widely in crease
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – lower crease, outer v and lower lash line
- Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog – lower crease, outer v, lower lash line, outer corner of lid
- Sugarpill Lumi – to highlight under brows and at inner corner of eye
- MAC Blacktrack gel liner – upper lash line and lower waterline
- Essence multi-action mascara
- Milani total Lash cover mascara
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – to define brows
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Addiction NV rehab bronzer souffle – contour
- Illamasqua cream blush in Crush – blush
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
Hope you like my Maleficent Tutorial!
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.