Saturday I wore this BftE purple and gold (sort of smoky) look out. Ray decided it was time to brew again, so we had a brewing party at our friends’ place. This time they made mint chocolate stout.
Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Start by applying BftE Caffe Latte to the crease and browbone.
- Line the outer upper and lower lash line with Tarina tarantino Tommy Jett liner.
- Pat BftE Salted Caramel onto the lid and lower lash line, and blend it with the crease shade.
- Blend BftE Midnight Kisses onto the outer 1/3 of the lid and crease, as well as the lower lash line.
- Line the outer upper and lower lash line with black liner again, and then add more Midnght Kisses on top.
- Highlight the browbone and inner corner with BftE Glistening and line the lower waterline with black liner.
- Add mascara!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BftE Caffe Latte – crease and browbone
- Tarina Tarantino Tommy Jet liner – outer upper and lower lash line, lower waterline
- BftE Salted Caramel – lid, crease, lower lash line
- BftE Midnight Kisses – outer 1/3 of lid and crease, on top of Tommy Jet liner on outer upper and lower lash line, blended inwards
- BftE Glistening – to highlight browbone and inner corners of eye
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- MAC Blackberry – to fill in brows
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Urban Decay Deslick – as primer and finisher
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Tarina Tarantino Feather – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur finishing powder
- Venomous Cosmetics gloss in The Rescue
- Venomous Cosmetics gloss in Venomous – center of lips
I think next time I’ll amp up this look by using Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy at the outer corner and some more of Midnight Kisses.
Some products purchased by me. some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.