I put together a red and purple look with BftE’s Bite Me Halloween set. I really like how it turned out, though I wish I’d remembered to add an inner corner highlight. I was distracted by Phaedra and Maximus.
Prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer. I’m testing out tarte’s eyeshadow primer.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Apply BftE Full Moon Rising to the browbone, blending downwards to the crease.
- Use a soft crease brush to apply BftE Some Girls Bite in the crease.
- Use a flat lid brush to pat BftE Dark Prince onto the lid, inner v, outer v and lower lash line.
- Use a gel liner to line the upper lash line and make a fish tail.
- Smudge BftE Sinister Instincts on top of the gel liner.
- Use Nyx white liner at the inner fish tail and right under the eyebrows. Blend BftE Glistening on top of the white liner.
- Apply mascara. Smudge BftE Guilty Pleasures along the lower lash line. Finish with Nyx white liner on the lower waterline.
- tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer
- BftE Full Moon Rising – browbone and crease
- BftE Some Girls Bite – crease
- BftE Dark Prince – lid, inner v, outer v, lower lash line
- MAC Blacktrack – upper lash line and fish tail shape
- BftE Sinister Instincts – on top of gel liner
- Nyx White retractable liner – inner fish tail, under eyebrows, lower waterline
- BftE Glistening – inner fish tail and under eyebrows
- BftE Guilty Pleasures – lower lash line, smudged with Dark Prince
- Essence Multi Action Mascara
- Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil
- Addiction NV A Little Bit Of… in Pat
- Sugarpill @#$%! – blush
- Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Grapesicle
I love how my eyeshadow turned out, except I forgot an inner corner highlight. Also, look how awesome Grapesicle looks! This is a great new color from Morgana Cryptoria! If you like it, you should enter my Morgana Cryptoria Giveaway to win your own
What do you think of this look with BftE’s Bite Me Halloween set? Do you like it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.