I was asked to do a gradient look, so this is the purple gradient that I came up with. I used Sugarpill Hysteric, Weekender, Birthday Girl, Lumi, Tako, Stella and Velocity for the look. I don’t like how my brows turned out and I really should have gone for Poison Plum for the brows. I do like how my lips turned out. I mixed Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Butch and Demure together for my lip shade.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- With MAC Fix+ on a small smudge brush, apply Sugarpill Stella to the upper lash line.
- With MAC Fix+ on a small shader brush, apply Sugarpill Weekender to the lid.
- Apply Sugarpill Hysteric to the crease and outer v.
- Take a fluffy brush and apply Sugarpill Tako lightly to the browbone.
- With a fiber optic crease brush making a small circular motion, apply Sugarpill Birthday Girl to the upper crease.
- Take a highlighter brush and apply Sugarpill Lumi to the browbone, blending downwards.
- Use a smudge brush to apply Sugarpill Velocity to the outer lower lid.
- Apply Sugarpill Weekender to the entire lower lid, on top of Velocity.
- Apply mascara.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Psychedelic Sister to the lower waterline.
- Add Lumi to the inner corner of the eyes.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Stella (with MAC Fix+) – upper lash line
- Sugarpill Velocity – outer lower lid
- Sugarpill Weekender (with MAC Fix+) – lid, later on top of Velocity along the lower lid
- Sugarpill Hysteric – crease
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone
- Sugarpill Birthday Girl – upper crease
- Sugarpill Lumi – to highlight under eyebrows and at corner of eye
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Psychedelic Sister – lower waterline
- Sugarpill Velocity – brows
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Luminess Air airbrush foundation in Porcelain mixed with Glow highlighter
- Pixi Flawless Beauty Powder in Fair
- NARS Desire – blush
- MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlight
- OCC Lip Tars in Butch & Demure mixed together
What do you think of this sort of gradient? Do you like it? What are your plans for tomorrow?