Today I’ve got a special treat for you! I did my friend Christy’s makeup and a tutorial to go with it. You’re going to be jealous of her lashes. Her natural lashes are so lush and full they look like she’s got falsies on. I want her lashes. OMG I want them soooo bad. Anyway, onto the makeup!
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance, then apply Sugarpill Afterparty to the lid and crease, slightly winging it out.
- Apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone, blending downwards to meet Afterparty.
- Blend Sugarpill Mochi where Tako and Afterparty meet.
- With a damp brush, apply Sugarpill Velocity to the upper lash line and wing it out.
- Apply Mochi along the lower lash line.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Zero liner to the lower waterline, then pat Sugarpill Tako on top.
- With a fluffy brush, apply Sugarpill Lumi to the inner corners of the eye and the browbone, blending onto the crease and lid.
- Smudge Velocity along the outer lower lash line.
- Add mascara and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Afterparty – lid and crease
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone
- Sugarpill Mochi – upper crease and lower lash line
- Sugarpill Velocity – wet along upper lash line, dry along outer lower lash line
- Sugarpill Lumi – on browbone, at inner corner and lightly dusted on lid and crease
I just can’t get over how her natural lashes are so amazing! What do you think of the blues on her?