There’s something about this time of year that makes me obsessed with Burgundy. I put together a tutorial today with Sugarpill, Inglot and Make Up For Ever. I mixed Love+ and Poison Plum together to make the shade that I wanted for my crease.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop.
- Apply Sugarpill Love+ to the crease and outer corner of the lid.
- Blend Sugarpill Poison Plum on top of Love+ in the crease and outer corner of the lid.
- Pat Inglot Double Sparkle 467 on the lid, inner v and inner lower lash line.
- Smudge Inglot AMC 74 along the outer lower lash line, working from the outside inwards.
- Lightly apply Inglot Shine 29 to the upper crease.
- Use MUFE Aqua Liner 11 Diamond Burgundy along the upper lash line and do a double flick. Add a bit of Inglot Matte 351 under the eyebrows
- Deepen the outer crease with a touch of Sugarpill Bulletproof. Add a touch of Spell Blacklight under the brows and at the inner corner.
- Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner and add mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Sugarpill Love+ – crease and outer corner of lid
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – creaes and outer corner of lid
- Inglot Double Sparkle 467 (pale peach) – lid, inner v and inner lower lash line
- Inglot AMC 74 (sparkly raspberry) – outer lower lash line
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – outer crease
- Inglot Shine 29 (glowy light pink) – upper crease /browbone
- Inglot Matte 351 (creamy white) -under eyebrows
- Spell Blacklight – under eyebrows and at inner corner of eye
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner 11 Diamond Burgundy – upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liner – lower waterline
- Essence Mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Addiction NV a little bit of foundation in Pat
- Addiction NV Soufflé bronzer – contour
- Aromaleigh Sinisterrouge – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Revlon lip pencil in Crush
Ray snuck in a shot to show off my top and necklace. The necklace was made by Blix.
What colors are you obsessing over right now?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.