I’ve got a fun tutorial for you today with Silk Naturals and Urban Decay. I broke out the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette to use Omen, which is one of my favorite UD shades. I tried out several of the new Silk Naturals shades including Foxtrot, Alibi and Provocateur. My friend Christy modeled for me again today.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Apply Silk Naturals Alibi from the eyebrows to the crease.
- Apply Silk Naturals Foxtrot to the lid.
- With a fluffy brush, apply Urban Decay Omen in the crease.
- With a damp brush, apply Silk Naturals Provocateur to the upper lash line.
- Apply more Alibi to the inner corner of the eye and under the eyebrows.
- Add mascara and you’re ready to go!
I included this shot so you could see her gorgeous tattoos.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Silk Naturals Foxtrot – lid
- Silk Naturals Provocateur – wet as liner along upper lash line
- Silk Naturals Alibi – browbone and inner corners of eye
- Urban Decay Omen – crease
I really like the texture of Silk Naturals mattes. They’re pretty easy to work with and they’re bright.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.