This was inspired by an old Voltaire song, Raven’s Land. I just started reaching for Makeup Geek shadows and ended up with this look. I’d been looking at Cora’s Midnight in Paris look, which shaped this, though they’re not identical.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance to start. Apply Makeup Geek Ocean Breeze to the lid and lower crease.
- Apply Makeup Geek Envy to the outer 1/3 of the lid and crease, then blend the crease color upwards.
- Blend Makeup Geek Sensuous into the crease, blending upwards.
- Pat Makeup Geek Poolside onto the center of the lid.
- With a bent eyeliner brush, apply Makeup Geek Gel liner in Immortal to the upper lash line and outer lower lash line.
- With a smudger brush, apply Sensuous along the lower lash line.
- With a fluffy brush apply BftE Glistening to the browbone and inner corners of the eye.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner to the lower waterline.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Geek Ocean Breeze – lid and lower crease
- Makeup Geek Envy – outer 1/3 of lid and crease
- Makeup Geek Sensuous – crease and lower lash line
- Makeup Geek Immortal – upper lash line and outer lower lash line
- Makeup Geek Poolside – center of lid
- BftE Glistening – brow and inner corner of eye
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liner – lower waterline
- Milani Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Urban Decay Deslick – as a base
- Addiction NV a little bit of foundation in Pat
- NARS Sin – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
- NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Never Say Never
I love how my eyes turned out. What do you think of the look? What have you been inspired by lately?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.