I didn’t have time to do a tutorial today, so I did a diagram of how I applied my color. I achieved it with only 3 colors! Urban Decay Mushroom, Ace and Skimp.
How to Achieve the Look:
1. Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Apply Urban Decay Mushroom to the inner 2/3 of the lid.
3. Apply Urban Decay Ace (found in the new Dangerous Palette) to the outer 1/3 of the lid and the crease.
4. Apply Urban Decay Skimp (from the new Feminine Palette) to the browbone and inner corner of the eye.
5. Blend out the edges of Ace in the upper crease with a bit of Mushroom and a fluffy brush.
6. Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Uzi to the outer upper and lower lash line.
7. Smudge Ace on top of Uzi along the outer upper lash line and outer lower lash line.
8. Add a bit of Mushroom to the inner lower lash line.
9. Line the upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion. (you can see how much mine had watered off from my allergies in the pic :()
10. Add mascara and you’re good to go!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Mushroom – inner 2/3 of lid and inner lower lash line, later to blend out edge of upper crease
- Urban Decay Ace – outer 1/3 of lid and lower crease, outer upper and lower lash line
- Urban Decay Skimp – to highlight on browbone and inner corners of the eye.
- Urban Decay Uzi liner – outer upper and outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Peversion – lower waterline
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- NARS Concealer in Chantilly – a few places around the face
- NARS powder foundation in Siberia – with a powder brush lightly dusted all over
- MAC Vintage Grape – blush
- Urban Decay gloss in Wallflower
My brows are driving me crazy. This is the fullest/wildest they’ve been in a while. I’m trying to let them grow in as full as possible before I go get them waxed again to see if the shape can be changed a bit.
I’m not fond of how powdery my face looks. My skin is driving me crazy with my meds. I keep peeling like crazy and I’m drier than I’ve ever been in my life. Very strange.
Anyway, this is my quickie smoky eye look. Would you wear it? do you like it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.