I saw that Makeup Geek is having a Mermaid Inspired contest this week. I had to come up with a look! I kept bright teal out of it, as well as lime green, to try something softer and new.
Dave chose all the photos today.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Use a fluffy brush to lightly apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone and blend downwards.
- Use a fluffy brush to lightly apply Illamasqua Feline to the lower browbone.
- Use a fluffy brush to lightly apply Illamasqua Fatal to the crease.
- Use a crease brush to apply Illamasqua Intense to the lower crease, outer corner of the lid and the outer lower lash line.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid.
- with a stiff brush, apply Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal to the lid. Then lightly dust it on the crease and browbone.
- Apply Nyx Silver to the inner v, blending it outwards along the lower lash line. Add a tiny bit of Fatal where the colors meet.
- Apply demi lashes.
- Use a bent eyeliner brush to apply MAC Siahi to the upper lash line and lower waterline.
- Apply Fyrinnae Winter, Again to the inner corners of the eye and under the browbone. Fill in your brows & you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone
- Illamasqua Feline – lower browbone
- Illamasqua Fatal – crease, later to blend edges of color along lower lash line
- Illamasqua Intense – lower crease, outer corner of lid and outer lower lash line
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal – lid, lightly dusted a bit on crease and browbone
- Nyx Silver – inner v and inner lower lash line
- Sugarpill Lashes (cut into demi size)
- MAC Siahi gel liner – upper lash line and lower waterline
- Fyrinnae Winter, Again – corners of eye and browbone
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Sugarpill Afterparty – to fill in brows with blue
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Illamasqua Skin Base in 1 and Au mixed together
- MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Purple rain
- Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Troll Repellant
I really enjoyed putting this look together and I hope you love it as much as I do!
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.