I felt compelled to play with Sleepy Hollow and Bite Tyrannosaur today. I didn’t want to do a summery look, so I used Te Amo and I think that really helped to pull it into more of a Fall look. I’m not entirely happy with it because I feel like I should have used Pixie Epoxy with Te Amo.
How to Achieve the Look: (If you want it to be more intense, use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy with the shades)
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- With a fluffy brush, apply Fyrinnae Bitey Tyrannosaur to the crease.
- Use a pencil brush to apply Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow to the lower crease, extending it out in a slight smoky cat eye shape.
- Apply Fyrinnae Te Amo to the lid, and blend Sleepy Hollow onto the outer corner of the lid.
- With a fluffy brush, apply Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake under the eyebrows and at the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD to the outer uper lash line and outer lower lash line, then fill in the rest of the inner lash line with Te Amo.
- Dab a bit of Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Bronze on the outer 1/3 of the lid.
- Dab a bit of Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Nude on the inner 1/3 of the lid.
- Blend a tiny bit of Fyrinnae The Randy Ferret to the outer crease.
- Line the upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.
- Add mascara and you’re done.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Bite Tyrannosaur – widely in crease and onto browbone
- Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow – lower crease in a cat eye shape
- Fyrinnae Te Amo – lid and inner lower lash line
- Fyrinnae The Randy Ferret – outer crease
- Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake – to highlight on browbone and at the inner corners of the eye
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Bronze – outer 1/3 of lid, lightly dusted on.
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Nude – inner 1/3 of lid, lightly dusted on
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion – upper and lower waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD – outer upper and lower lash line
- Ybf Beauty dual Lash Primer and Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Touch in Sol Feel like Honey Moon Skin Base
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Zana Tropical Forest – blush
- Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo – tiny bit of blush
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
- Make Up For Ever lipstick in Folk – applied then blotted
- Urban Decay lipstick in Midnight Cowboy
What do you think of this? Do you like the added dash of Randy Ferret?