I’m participating in a fun 3 part challenge called the Penguin Challenge. Part 1 is to use the colors Black & White. So for the penguin challenge, I used Sugarpill (affiliate link) Tako and Lumi mixed together, along with Bulletproof, to create my winged look. I did the black winged out crease, but I also did a winged out matching liner with Lumi.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Mix Sugarpill Tako and Sugarpill Lumi together on your brush, then apply as a wash from the lash line to the eyebrows.
- Apply Sugarpill Bulletproof in the crease.
- Use Too Faced 3 Way Liner to line the upper and lower lash line.
- Line the lower waterline with Nyx white liner.
- With MAC Fix+, apply Lumi to the lower lash line, extending it out to mimic the black triangle in the crease. Also apply right under eyebrows.
- Add mascara and you’re ready to go!
I stole Dave’s plush penguin speakers (for his ipod) for this picture. He took the picture, hence the cleavage *facepalm*.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Tako mixed with Lumi – all over eye area
- Sugarpill Bulletproof – crease
- Sugarpill Lumi (with MAC Fix+) – under brows and along lower lash line
- Too Faced 3 Way Liner – upper and lower lash line
- Nyx white eyeliner – lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Laura Geller Balance-in-brighten foundation in Porcelain
- Nyx Taupe – blush/contour
- tarte provocateur in Champagne – highlight
- Urban Decay lipstick in Oil Slick
To fit with the black and white theme, I stuck to just a contour shade instead of blush. I also used a sheer black lipstick.
Check out the other participants in the penguin challenge!