For my BFF’s wedding, I went for a smoky eye with teal cat eye liner. I based it off of one of the looks in the UD Smoked Palette book and I used the Smoked Palette for it. Apologies for the pictures being from my travel camera and not my DSLR. That said, I absolutely love this look. I love how it turned out.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Freestyle – from lashline to brows
- Urban Decay Kinky – to highlight under brows and at the inner corner of the eye
- Urban Decay Backdoor – crease
- Urban Decay Asphalt – lid
- Urban Decay 24/7 Junkie liner – upper and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – upper and lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow gel in Caramel
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- tarte Clean Slate™ Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer – t-zone
- tarte Clean Slate™ Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer – cheeks
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in .5 – stippled on, then buffed
- Urban Decay Deslick Spray
- NARS Orgasm – blush
- tarte Provocateur in Champagne – highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Natural
- tarte glamazon lipstick in Pure
I really love how this turned out and I got a ton of compliments on it. What do you think of it? Would you wear it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.