This look just happened because I wanted to wear Meow Siesta Key again. It turned out to be an awesome smoky copper look, perfect for Fall.
Strumpet is PERFECT for Fall!
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- With a fluffy brush apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone and upper crease.
- With an elf C brush, apply Meow Siesta Key to the lid, lower lid, inner v, outer v and lower crease, blending up and out.
- With a fiber optic pointed crease brush, apply Urban Decay Gunmetal in little circles to the upper crease.
- With a black gel eyeliner, line the upper lash line, inner v and flick it out for a cat eye.
- Highlight the browbone and inner corner of the eye with BftE Ornamental.
- Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Midnight Cowboy liner and add some mascara. Done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone blended down to crease
- BftE Ornamental – to highlight on browbone and inner corners of eye
- Meow Siesta Key – lid, crease, lower lid.
- Urban Decay Gunmetal – to blend out upper crease
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline – upper lash line and inner v
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy – lower waterline
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in .5
- Brazen Virtuoso – blush/contour
- NARS Sin – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- OCC lip tar in Strumpet