For the next installment in my orchid series, I chose Sunny Days Orchids, which are a yellow green color. I couldn’t think of a better color to represent them than Sugarpill Acidberry. Since my allergies are still crazy, I had to do minimal mascara and minimal liner. My skin is hating my rosacea medications, specifically the Aczone 5% gel. It’s making my skin dry and flaky! Yuck.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- With a fluffy brush apply Sugarpill Tako to the browbone and the inner lid.
- Apply Sugarpill Acidberry to the lid and crease.
- With a fluffy brush, blend out the upper crease with Sugarpill Buttercupcake.
- With a small crease brush apply Midori to the outer crease.
- Use Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Graffiti on the outer upper and lower lash line.
- With a smudge brush, smudge Acidberry on top of Graffiti.
- Add Mascara to your lashes.
- Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo.
- Too Fced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Tako – browbone and inner v
- Sugarpill Acidberry – lid and crease, later on top of upper and lower lash line
- Sugarpill Midori – outer lower crease
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Graffiti – outer upper and lower lash line
- Nyx Pin-up Curl Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo – lower waterline
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – to define brows
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Pixi Flawless Beauty Powder in Fair
- NARS concealer in Chantilly
- MAC Azalea Blossom – blush
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlighter
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Radiate Lip Tar
Anyway, I hope you like this next installment in my orchid series. Do you have an orchid you’d like to see me create a look for?