Orchids are my favorite flowers. I’m starting an Orchid Series and to kick off the series I’m beginning with Coral Orchids. From what I can tell they’re called Vanda Orchids. Orchids have such diversity! That’s why I thought they’d make a great series.
A note, I did use MAC eyeshadows today. All of my MAC products were purchased BEFORE MAC started testing on animals. As I was a MAC lover from 1999 to 2012, I own a lot of MAC. I don’t use it very often at this point because I’m disappointed in MAC, but I did choose to use some of it for today’s look. I also used Too Faced and Sugarpill, both of whom are proudly cruelty-free.
This was taken with flash to show how Fyrinnae Cupcake Frosting adds a pink glow.
Also, my lips look awesome for this look. I love the Too Faced sparkler gloss with the la creme lipsticks!
I stipped the Jane Iredale BB Cream on my t-zone with the Urban Decay Optical Illusion brush and under the eyes, then blended it outwards. That’s all I have on my face today. I really love how great my skin looks. I swear this brush really does give a flawless appearance.
How to Achieve the Look
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Apply MAC Vanilla to the browbone, crease and inner lid.
- Apply MAC Sushi Flower to the outer 3/4 of the lid.
- Apply Sugarpill Buttercupcake to the inner v and inner 1/4 of the lid, blending at the seam.
- With a fluffy brush, apply MAC Free to Be widely in the crease.
- With a fluffy brush, apply Sugarpill Flamepoint to the outer lower crease, blending inwards.
- Add more Free to Be to the crease, blending it in with Flamepoint.
- With MAC Fix+ on a fluffy brush, apply Fyrinnae Cupcake Frosting lightly to the lid and crease, just sort of dabbing it on.
- Apply MUFE Aqua Liner in Burgundy to the lower lash line and the outer upper lash line.
- With a smudger brush, smudge Sushi Flower on top of the Burgundy line, then with a fluffy brush apply a touch of MAC Blackberry to the outer crease.
- Line the upper lash line and inner v with Too Faced 3 Way liner, and the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
- Groom your brows and apply mascara.
- Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with MAC Vapour.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Vanilla – browbone and inner corner of eye
- MAC Sushi Flower – lid, later on top of MUFE Burgundy liner
- Sugarpill Buttercupcake – inner v
- Sugarpill Flamepoint – crease
- MAC Free to Be – crease
- Fyrinnae Cupcake Frosting – (with MAC Fix+) on lid and crease
- MAC Vapour – highlight under eyebrows and at inner corner of eyes.
- MAC Blackberry – to deepen the outer crease
- MUFE Aqua Liner pencil in Burgundy – lower lash line and outer upper lash line, smudged with Sushi flower
- Too Faced 3 Way Liner – upper lash line and inner v
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Too Faced Nylon Fiber lashes
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream in BB1 – stippled onto t-zone and blended outwards
- Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo cream blush – contour blush shade
- Urban Decay Score – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Too Faced Perfect lipliner in Perfect Pink – lined and filled in, blended with a q-tip to soften
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Coral Fire
- Too Faced Sparkler gloss in Pink Bling