My allergies are incredibly bad today. Eyeliner on the waterline has been bothering me lately, so I skipped that for today’s look. I opted to play around with some colors for a soft teal cat eye.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and then add a thin layer of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid.
- Apply Urban Decay Minx to the inner half of the lid and Sugarpill Darling to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply Too Faced Candlelight Duo golden side to the browbone, blending downward.
- With a rounded fluffy crease brush, apply Sugarpill Magpie to the crease. I blended it out into a sort of cat eye shape.
- With a smaller fluffy brush, blend Minx into the upper crease.
- Apply Too Faced Perfect Peacock liner to the lower lash line.
- Smudge Magpie on top of Perfect Peacock along the lower lash line and add Too Faced Heaven to the inner v.
- Throw on some mascara and you’re ready!
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
Urban Decay Minx – inner lid and upper crease
Sugarpill Darling – outer lid
Too Faced Candlelight Duo golden side – browbone
Sugarpill Magpie – crease and lower lash line
Too Faced Perfect Peacock liner – lower lash line
Too Faced Heaven – inner v
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
Nyx Pin-Up Curl Mascara
Anastasia Lash Genius
Holika Holika Essential Petit BB Cream SPF 30 PA++ – applied to t-zone and blended outwards
Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo cream blush
Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur finishing powder
OCC Lip Tar Queen mixed with Cha Cha