This was inspired partially by all the lovely rainbow looks that Cora from Vintage or Tacky has done recently, and partially by the gradient of color in my hair. I love all the colors! It’s not a ‘true’ rainbow, but it’s still a lovely medley of colors.
I tried OCC Lip Tar in Cha Cha with this look, but it didn’t look right, so I went for my beloved Morgana Cryptoria Troll Repellant.
To spice it up, I used Milani 3d Glitzy Gloss in Movie Star. I LOVE this color!
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Line the upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Junkie liner.
- Apply BftE Caribbean to the lid, blending it slightly into the crease.
- Brush BftE Lava Momma widely into the crease.
- Deepen the crease with BftE Love Potion #9 and apply it at the outer corner of the lid.
- With MAC Fix+, apply BftE Ying Yang to the inner v and the inner lower lash line.
- Apply BftE Spellbound to the outer lower lash line and the outer 1/3 of the lid, blending inward.
- With a fluffy brush, apply BftE Glistening to the browbone and blend it downwards.
- Use Too Faced 3 Way Liner along the upper and lower lashline, slightly thickening it at the outer upper lashline.
- Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
- Use Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso, curl your lashes, add mascara and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay 24/7 Junkie Liner – upper lash line
- BftE Caribbean – lid, blended slightly up into the crease
- BftE Lava Momma – upper crease, blended downwards
- BftE Love Potion #9 – lower crease, outer corner of lid.
- BftE Ying Yang (with MAC Fix+) – inner v, inner lower lash line
- BftE Spellbound – outer lower lash line and outer corner of lid
- BftE Glistening – browbone
- Too Faced 3 Way Liner – upper and lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Revlon Photoready Mascara
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream in BB1
- Urban Decay blush in Score – blush
- MAC blush in Full Fuchsia – just a touch
- Too Faced Candlelight duo – highlight
- OCC lip tar in Cha Cha
- Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick in Troll Repellant
- Milani 3d Glitzy Gloss in Movie Star
I really love the Milani 3d Glitzy gloss in Movie Star! Such a great shade and sooo sparkly! It’s perfect with Troll Repellant.
How do you like this tropical ‘rainbow’? What have you been inspired by lately?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.