I had fun putting together a smokin’ look with BftE eyeshadows. I wanted to use Wizard’s Wand as the main color and I wanted to make it a daytime / work safe look, so this is what I came up with.
How to Achieve the look:
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer.
- With a fluffy brush, apply BftE Caffe Latte from the lashline to the browbone, leaving a bit of space under the eyebrows for a highlight.
- Using Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner, line the outer half of the upper and lower lashline, then smudge it to soften it.
- Sweep BftE Wizard’s Wand onto the lid, the inner v, the lower lash line, and the outer lid, working it into Perversion liner. Blend Wizard’s Wand into the crease.
- Apply BftE Espresso to the crease and outer corner of the lid, blending well with Wizard’s Wand and Caffe Latte.
- Highlight the browbone and the inner corner of the eye with BftE Butt Naked.
- Line the waterlines with Perversion liner and groom your brows. Finish with mascara!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BftE Caffe Latte – lashline to brows
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – outer upper lash line and outer lower lash line, smudged, lower waterline and upper waterline
- BftE Wizard’s Wand – lid, lower lash line, smudged on top of Perversion
- BftE Espresso – crease and outer corner of lid
- BftE Butt Naked – to highlight under eyebrows and at the inner corner of the eye
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Jane Iredale BB Cream in BB1
- Benefit Coralista – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- OCC lip tar in Femme
- Evil Shades gloss in Humble Dreamer
What do you think of this look? Where would you wear it?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.