To celebrate my new hair, I did another look semi-inspired by my new hair. The full post explaining what I did to achieve my color will be up tomorrow morning, but you’ll get to see it in this post.
My allergies are terrible lately. I’m not sure what is in the air, but they’ve been causing my eyes to water like crazy. I used black gel liner on my lower waterline, then UD 24/7 liner in Perversion, then my eyes decided to water non-stop. I could barely snap pictures of my eyes.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Lightly apply BftE Aquila to the lower browbone and upper crease.
- With MAC Fix+, apply BftE Blue Bayou to the outer 3/4 of the lid.
- With a fluffy brush, apply BftE Love Potion #9 to the crease and outer corner of the lid.
- with a fluffy brush, use BftE Lava Momma to blend out the edge of Love Potion #9 in the upper crease.
- Apply BftE Walking on Water to the inner v and lower lid.
- Apply Love Potion #9 to the outer lower lid.
- Apply Blue Bayou to the lower lid, blending all the colors together.
- Line the upper lash line and lower waterline with MAC Blacktrack, then line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
- Apply Mascara.
- Highlight under the eyebrows and at the inner corner with BftE Glistening.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BftE Aquila – browbone and upper crease
- BftE Walking on Water – inner v, lower lid
- BftE Blue Bayou – with MAC Fix+ on the outer 3/4 of the lid, later along the lower lid
- BftE Love Potion #9 – crease, outer corner of lid, outer lower lid
- BftE Lava Momma – lightly to blend out edge of upper crease
- BftE Glistening – to highlight under brows and at inner corners of eye
- MAC Blacktrack – upper lash line and lower waterline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Nyx Pin-Up Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream in BB1
- MAC Vintage Grape – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- OCC Lip Tar in Hoochie
What do you think about BftE Blue Bayou? I really love how bright it is. And yes, I LOVE my hair!
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.