I love how this look turned out, so I’m very glad I did a tutorial with it. I wanted to use Meow Cosmetics Siesta Key, since the color made me gasp out loud. I paired it with several gorgeous gold shades from BftE. Autumn is an amazing BftE color. Together, these two are breathtaking, in my opinion.
Wearing Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick Tokyo on my lips.
Wearing NARS Velvet Gloss Buenos Aires lip pencil on my lips.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply BftE Caffe Latte to the upper crease and lower browbone area.
- Apply BftE Autumn on the inner 3/4 of the lid.
- With an elf C brush, apply Meow Siesta Key to the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
- With a fluffy brush, apply BftE Salted Caramel to the upper crease.
- Highlight under the eyebrows with BftE Ornamental.
- Line the outer lower lash line and outer corner of the upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
- Smudge Siesta Key on top of Perversion liner.
- Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Midnight Cowboy liner and highlight at the inner v with Ornamental.
- Add mascara and you’re good to go.
Wearing NARS Velvet gloss New Lover lip pencil.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BftE Caffe Latte – upper crease and lower browbone
- BftE Autumn – lid
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liner – outer lower lash line and outer upper lash line
- Meow Siesta Key – crease, outer corner of lid, on top of Perversion liner on upper and lower lash line
- BftE Salted Caramel – lightly to blend out edge of upper crease and inner lower lash line
- BftE Ornamental – to highlight on browbone and inner corner of eye
- Urban Decay 24/7 Midnight Cowboy liner – lower waterline
- Nyx Pin-up Curl Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream in BB1
- NARS Sin – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight