I had fun putting together this turquoise and chocolate look. These two colors are actually throughout my kitchen and living room. The woman I purchased my home from was an interior designer and she was obsessed with these shades.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply Urban Decay Freestyle to the crease and browbone.
- Apply Backdoor deeply in the crease, blending it upwards.
- Highlight under the brow with Kinky.
- Pat Shattered on the inner 3/4 of the lid.
- Apply Haight to the outer 1/4 of the lid, blending into Shattered.
- Use Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon along the outer upper lash line.
- With a smudger brush, blend Backdoor on top of Bourbon on the upper lash line and blend inwards, and along the lower lash line, blending inwards. Also blend into the outer v.
- Blend some more Backdoor into the crease, blending inwards.
- Blend the edges of Freestyle and Backdoor.
- Add a bit of Shattered to the inner lower lash line and blend outwards.
- Smudge a bit more of Backdoor along the upper lash line.
- Add Kinky to the inner corner of the eye and highlight under the brow with it.
- Line the lower waterline with UD 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy and add some mascara.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Freestyle – crease and browbone
- Urban Decay Backdoor – deeply in crease, outer corner of lid, lower lash line, on top of Bourbon
- Urban Decay Shattered – inner 3/4 of lid and inner lower lash line
- Urban Decay Haight – outer 1/4 of lid
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon – outer upper lash line
- Urban Decay Kinky – under eyebrows and inner corner of eye
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy – lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Reviva Labs Face Primer
- Illamasqua Skin Base in a 50/50 mix of 1 and 4
- Tarina Tarantino Coral Cameo – blush
- tarte illuminator in Champagne – highlight
- Venomous gloss in Flamingo
What do you think of this look? Are you ever inspired by your surroundings?