I did another look with the Urban Decay Smoked Palette today. It’s the Reality Star look. I’m guessing they mean it would be perfect for Kim Kardashian. I think this one looks better with my eye color than the brown look from yesterday. Just for fun, I entered this look into the Makeup Bee Anastasia classic look contest, so show it some ‘Luv!’
How to Achieve the Urban Decay Reality Star Look:
- Apply TFSI Lemon Drop.
- Apply Kinky to the browbone.
- Apply Kinky to the lid, extending it beyond the outer corner.
- Apply Asphalt to the crease, blending it with Kinky on the browbone.
- Apply Asphalt to the lower lashline, smudging it.
- Deepen the lower crease by blending Blackout into Asphalt.
- Intensify the lower lash line by tracing Blackout in a tight line right along the lashes.
- Line the upper lash line with Perversion.
- Emphasize the inner and outer corner with Perversion, as well as the outer lower lash line.
- Fuse Perversion along the outer lower lash line with Blackout.
- Line the upper and lower waterline with Perversion.
- Apply lots and lots of mascara and false lashes. I skipped the lashes today because my allergies are insane.
Eye Products Used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Urban Decay Kinky – browbone and lid
- Urban Decay Asphalt – crease and lower lash line.
- Urban Decay Blackout – lower crease and tightly along lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – upper lash line, inner and outer corners, upper and lower waterline, outer lower lash line
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Fibers
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Face Products Used:
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in .5
- Urban Decay Cream blush in Quickie
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
- Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Troll Repellant
While I’m pretty sure that Kim Kardashian would prefer a softer lip shade, like maybe NARS gloss in Born This Way, I love Troll Repellant. It’s my favorite lipstick shade right now.
What do you think of the Reality Star look? Would you wear it?