This look was sort of inspired by a dress of mine, as well as a gorgeous Eclectus parrot that I saw on Pinterest. They’re such pretty birds. I’m not really a bird person, in the sense that I don’t have one for a pet, but I definitely admire the beautiful plumage.
Here’s the dress, it’s got Sugarpill Mochi, Afterparty, Velocity and a splash of purple.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply Sugarpill Afterparty widely into the crease and up onto the lower browbone.
- Softly blend Sugarpill Mochi onto the upper browbone.
- Apply Sugarpill Acidberry to the lid and lower lash line as well as the inner v.
- Add Sugarpill Velocity to the lower crease, in a sort of swish shape.
- Blend gently inwards to meld Mochi, Afterparty and Velocity.
- Apply a tiny bit of Tako to the inner corner and under the eyebrows.
- With MAC Fix+ line the upper lash line with Femme Fatale Spirit Bond.
- Line the upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion.
- Smudge Velocity along the outer lower lid.
- Smudge Mochi along the inner lower lid.
- Highlight the inner corner and under the eyebrows with Lumi.
- With Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy add Givenchy Or Celeste to the center of the lid. Add mascara and you’re good to go.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill Afterparty – crease and browbone
- Sugarpill Acidberry – lid and lower lash line
- Sugarpill Mochi – upper browbone, inner lowerlid
- Sugarpill Velocity – lower crease, outer lower lid
- Sugarpill Lumi – browbone and inner corners of eye
- Givenchy Or Celeste – center of lid with Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Femme Fatale Spirit Bond (with MAC Fix +) – to line upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – upper and lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Revlon 3D Photo Ready Mascara
- Milani Runway Lashes Volumizing Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius
- Smashbox Hydrating Face Primer
- Illamasqua Skin Base in a 50/50 mix of 1 and 4
- Illamasqua Skin Base in Au – to contour
- Laura Geller Balance-n-brighten foundation in Porcelain
- NARS Sin – deep blush shade
- NARS Super Orgasm – mid-blush shade
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Coral
- Urban Decay lipstick in Indecent
- MAC gloss in Sugarrimmed
I always love blue and green together. I think I’m obsessed with the two shades because of my eye color.
Beauty is all around us. You can be inspired by anything. What do you pull your inspiration from? What’s inspired you lately?