I created a Smoky Pink and Teal tutorial with Urban Decay and Makeup Geek. I had a lot of fun doing this look. I don’t always do solid pink on my lid, but I should more often.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply Makeup Geek Beaches & Cream from the crease to the browbone.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner to the outer 1/2 of the upper and lower lash line and smudge it.
- Apply Urban Decay Junkshow to the lid and blend it up and outwards into the crease.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Woodstock liner to the upper lash line and Urban Decay 24/7 Junkie liner to the lower lash line.
- Blend Junkshow on top of Woodstock on the lid.
- Apply Makeup Geek Galaxy to the outer crease, blending it onto the outer corner of the lid and the outer corner of the lower lash line.
- Line the upper and lower waterlin with Perversion.
- Highlight under the brows and at the inner v with Urban Decay Vanilla.
- Apply mascara and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Geek Beaches & Cream – crease to brows
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – outer 2/3 of upper and lower lash line smudged, upper and lower waterline
- Urban Decay Junkshow – lid, blended upwards and outwards into the crease, later on top of Woodstock liner.
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Woodstock – upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie – lower lash line on top of Perversion, smudged
- Makeup Geek Galaxy – outer v, blended inwards
- Urban Decay Vanilla – inner v and under eyebrows to highlight
- Milani Runway volumizing Mascara
- Too Faced Nylon Fibers
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Veggie Beauty foundation in Ricepaper
- NARS Multiple in Orgasm – blush
- NARS Desire – just a touch
- NARS Multiple in Luxor – highlight
- Nyx lip pencil in Purple Rain
- Evil Shades gloss in FOAD
I absolutely love the FOAD gloss! I also really like how this smoky pink turned out. What do you think about the pinks?