Well, I actually ended up using more eyeshadows than listed in the title of this post… I went to my friend’s birthday party and he always has theme parties. This year it was a Seven Deadly Sins theme. I went as Lust, Dave went as Pride and Ray went as Wrath. Most of our friends went as Lust or Wrath.
I did a picture tutorial for you.
How to Achieve This Look:
- Prep the eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop.
- Apply Silk Naturals Bare Back to the upper crease. This is basically on my browbone because of my hooded/deep set eyes.
- Apply Fyrinnae Kuroneko to the lid.
- Apply Silk Naturals Scout to the lower crease, the outer corner of the lid, and the lower lid.
- Apply Fyrinnae Kuroneko to the lower lash line.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the center of the lid.
- Apply Fyrinnae Purgatory on the Pixie Epoxy. Now, I added a touch of Spell Cosmetics Embers on top, but you can skip that, I just wanted a tiny bit more red glow.
- Apply Fyrinnae Te Amo to the browbone. Again you can skip this step because it was too dark to highlight on me.
- Apply Silk Naturals Sonic to the browbone.
- Apply Silk Naturals Sonic to the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply Sugarpill lashes. I keep practicing with lashes. I wore these all night and they were comfortable because I cut them down, but the inner corner looks weird in pictures, but I couldn’t tell it was like that in person :/
- Line the lower waterline with Tarina Tarantino Tommy Jet.
- You’re ready to go.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Silk Naturals Bareback – upper crease
- Fyrinnae Kuroneko – lid, blended upwards into crease, later at the lower lash line
- Silk Naturals Scout – crease, outer corner of lid, lower lid
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – center of lid
- Fyrinnae Purgatory – center of lid on the Pixie Epoxy
- Spell Cosmetics Embers – center of lid on top of Purgatory
- Fyrinnae Te Amo – browbone
- Silk Naturals Sonic – on browbone to highlight and inner corners of eye
- Sugarpill Lashes
- Tarina Tarantino liner in Tommy Jet
- Illamasqua Skin Base in a 50/50 mix of 1 and 4
- Illamasqua Skin Base in Au – contour
- NARS blush in Sin – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur Finishing powder
- Revlon balm stain in Romantique
Aside from the lashes, what do you think of the look? Do you like theme parties? What’s your favorite theme for a party?