When I sat down to play with makeup the other night, I just sort of reached for colors and played around to see what I’d come up with. I knew I wanted Fyrinnae Bitey Tyrannosaur but I wasn’t sure what else. I went for a fantasy look with my skin, working to achieve a pearlescent glow. I really liked the effect.
Also, I love how my lips turned out. This was so much fun to do.
How to achieve the look:
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight.
- Apply NARS Bombshell to the lid.
- Softly apply Fyrinnae Bitey Tyrannosaur to the lower browbone / upper crease area.
- Softly apply Glamour Doll Eyes Calypso to the lower crease, outer v, outer corner of the lid and the outer lower lash line.
- Spritz MAC Fix+ on your brush and add more Bitey Tyrannosaur to the browbone.
- Dab Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy onto the lower crease, outer corner of the lid and outer lower lash line.
- Brush Calyspo on top of the Pixie Epoxy to intensify the teal crease.
- Apply Bombshell to the inner v and inner lower lash line.
- Apply Femme Fatale Genesis to the inner upper crease and the middle of the lower lash line.
- With MAC Fix+ spritzed on the brush, apply Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal to the middle and outer lid, and middle and outer crease.
- Fill in your brows with Sugarpill Velocity and highlight under the brow with BftE Glistening.
- Line the upper lash line with Too Faced 3 Way liner, thickening at the outer corner.
- With the 3 way liner, draw a line under the eye, extending it inward and outwards.
- Add some Illamasqua Vow to your lower waterline and mascara, and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight
- Fyrinnae Bitey Tyrannosaur – lower browbone and upper crease (used Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to make it more vibrant)
- NARS Bombshell – lid and inner v
- Glamour Doll Eyes Calypso – crease, outer v, outer lower lash line (used Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to make it more vibrant)
- Femme Fatale Genesis – inner crease, middle of lower lash line
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal – patted on lid and crease with a damp brush
- Illamasqua Vow – lower waterline
- Too Faced 3 Way Liner – upper lash line, lower line
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Illamasqua Skin Base in 1
- NARS Multiple in Luxor – highlight on cheekbones
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten foundation in Porcelain – all over
- tarte illuminator in Champagne – all over face for golden / ethereal glow
- Femme Fatale Tranquil – blush
- NARS Super Orgasm – apples of cheeks
- Illamasqua medium pencil in Debonair – lined and filled in lips
- Evil Shades Dragon’s Wing – on lips
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Opal – center of lips
- Venomous Cosmetics gloss in Venom
What do you think of this tutorial? How do you like Calypso with Bitey Tyrannosaur?