I did a purple tutorial with Sugarpill (affiliate link) 2AM, Poison Plum, Fyrinnae Snow Bunny, Urban Decay Walk of Shame, Too Faced 3 Way (tee hee) liner and Perfect Black Orchid liner. It didn’t turn out quite the way I expected. I kept having trouble with 2AM not wanting to play nice with Snow Bunny.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop to the eye area.
- Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the upper crease.
- Apply Fyrinnae Snow Bunny to the inner v and inner 1/3 of the eye.
- Apply Sugarpill 2am to the middle 1/3 of the upper and lower lid.
- Apply Sugarpill Poison Plum to the outer 1/3 of the lid and outer v.
- Apply Poison Plum to the lower crease and blend inwards.
- Apply 2am to the crease and blend inwards.
- Apply Walk of Shame to blend out the edge of the upper crease.
- Apply Sugarpill lashes.
- Line the upper lash line with Too Faced 3 Way liner.
- Apply Spell Blacklight to highlight.
- Apply LashControl Volumizing Mascara to the natural lashes to blend them with the false lashes.
- Line the lower waterline with Too Faced Perfect Black Orchid liner.
- Fill in your brows and you’re done!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – upper crease
- Fyrinnae Snow Bunny – inner 1/3 of lid and inner v
- Sugarpill 2AM – middle 1/3 of lid, middle 1/3 of lower lid, crease
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – outer 1/3 of lid, outer v, lower crease
- Spell Blacklight – browbone to highlight and inner corners of eye
- Too Faced 3 Way liner – upper lash line
- Too Faced Perfect Black Orchid – lower waterline
- Sugarpill Poison Plum – to define brows
- Sugarpill Lashes
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
- Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cream Blush in Coral Cameo – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
Too Faced La Créme lipstick in Coral Fire
Too Faced La Créme lipstick in Fuchsia Shock