For purple week I did this purple sylph tutorial with Dreamworld Minerals, Evil Shades and Urban Decay.
How to achieve the look:
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply UD Kinky to the browbone.
- Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the middle of the lid, leaving the inner and outer v dry.
- Apply Evil Shades Sylph on top of the Pixie Epoxy.
- Apply Dreamworld Minerals Magic Bites with MAC Fix+ to the inner lid, the outer lid, and the lower crease.
- Apply Urban Decay Rockstar to the crease and the lower lash line.
- Apply Urban Decay Mushroom to the upper crease.
- Apply Urban Decay Haight to the lower lash line on top of Rockstar, blending it outward.
- Apply a touch of Asphalt to the outer crease.
- Apply SWF to the browbone and the inner v.
- Apply Blackout to the outer upper lash line.
- Apply Perversion to the lower waterline, add some mascara and you’re ready to go!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Kinky – browbone
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy – lid
- Evil Shades Sylph – lid
- DreamWorld Minerals Magic Bites (with MAC Fix+) – inner lid, outer lid, lower crease
- Urban Decay Rockstar – middle crease and lower lash line
- Urban Decay Mushroom – upper crease
- Urban Decay Haight – lower lash line on top of Rockstar
- Urban Decay Asphalt – outer crease
- Urban Decay SWF – to highlight on browbone and inner corners of eye
- Urban Decay Blackout – outer upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – lower waterline
- Revlon Photo Ready Mascara in Blackest Black
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in .5
- Urban Decay Cream blush in Quickie
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
- NARS Concealer in Chantilly
- Silk Naturals lipstick in XXX
- NARS Larger than Life lipgloss in Born This Way
What do you think of this look for purple week? I had fun just reaching for purples and playing.