So I saw this lovely manicure and it inspired me to try a peacock inspired manicure, only I went more golden green than teal green.
Here are the products I used.
1. Start with your base coat. I used Cult Nails Get It On Base coat.
2. I applied 2 coats of Essie Dive Bar.
3. I applied 1 coat of Ozotic 507, roughly in a rounded pyramid shape.
4. I applied 2 coats of Orly Prisma Gloss Gold where the edge of 507 and Dive Bar meet.
5. I finished with Out the Door Top Coat.
What do you think of this? To me, it seems like more of a fall / winter manicure.