I did a picture tutorial for you today with OCC Hum, Sugarpill Poison Plum, and Silk Naturals Bare Back and Sonic. I really like how this look turned out, except for my liner. My cat eye isn’t perfect, but, otherwise, I love it.
How to achieve the look:
- Prime the eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop.
- Apply Silk Naturals Bare Back to the upper crease (for my hooded eyes this is on my lower browbone).
- Apply Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Hum to the lid.
- Apply Sugarpill Poison Plum to the crease, the outer corner of the lid, and the outer half of the lower lid.
- Blend the crease inwards.
- Apply Hum to the inner lower lid and blend outwards.
- Line the upper lash line and outer lower lash line.
- Apply Silk Naturals Sonic to the browbone and inner corners of the eye.
- Apply Too Faced Perfect Black Orchid liner to the lower waterline.
- Add mascara and you’re done!
Eye Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
Silk Naturals Bare Back – upper crease
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Hum – lid, inner lower lid
Sugarpill Poison Plum – crease, outer corner of lid, outer lower lid
Silk Naturals Sonic – browbone and inner corner of eye
Too Faced 3 way Black Liner – upper lash line and outer lower lash line
Too Faced Perfect Black Orchid liner – lower waterline
Anastasia Caramel Tinted Brow Gel
Smashbox Lash Primer
Too Faced Pinpoint Lash Injection Mascara
Anastasia Lash Genius
Face Products Used:
Smashbox Hydrating Face Primer
Illamasqua Skin Base in a 50/50 mix of 1 and 4
NARS blush in Sin
Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur finishing powder
NARS velvet gloss lip pencil in New Lover