Yesterday I wanted my lips to be the brightest part of my look, so I wore Morgana Cryptoria Troll Repellant lipstick. It’s such an awesome lipstick. I applied it at 11am, touched up at 4pm, and was good until well after 11pm (it lasted through lunch, dinner, water and drinks). For my eyes, I wanted something light.
I wore this makeup to the Let’s Talk Beauty Event in Orlando at the Mezz. The Mezz was very cool! More about that soon.
I decided to take two of my favorite Fyrinnae shades – Nijiro (ivory with rainbow sparkles) and Polar Bear (white gold) and mix them 50/50. I took a mini jar of each color and put it into a sample baggie, which I shook up and then sort of mashed the color together with my fingers against the outside of the bag. When I was satisfying with the mixture, I used it as a wash of color on my lid and crease.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Fyrinnae Polar Bear & Nijiro (mixed 50/50) – lid and crease
- Urban Decay Mushroom – crease
- BftE Glistening – highlight
- Too Faced 3 Way Liner – upper lash line, tightlined
- MAC Siahi – upper lash line and outer lower lashline
- Too Faced Perfect Peacock – lower waterline
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- LashControl Volumizing Mascara
- Anastasia Lash Genius Mascara
- Anastasia Caramel Brow Gel
- Smashbox Hydrating Face Primer
- Rain Cosmetics Conceal Reveal foundation in Baby Doll Bisque
- NARS Super Orgasm – blush
- Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
- Silk Naturals Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
- Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Troll Repellant
- WhimsyBeading Peacock necklace
- WhimsyBeading Star earrings
- WhimsyBeading AB stud earrings
Do you ever mix your loose shadows together to make a custom shade? What sort of colors have you created?