As I was reminded of World of Warcraft today by a friend who started playing again, I decided to do a Flameshock look. I used Milani, Sugarpill and Urban Decay.
How to achieve the look:
(though I highly recommend a different mascara, the Laura Mercier was CLUMPY on me)
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop.
- Apply Flamepoint to inner lid, outer lid and lower crease.
- Apply White Lie to the browbone.
- Apply Shocking Pink to the crease, blending it in with Flamepoint to create a coral shade.
- Blend some more.
- With a damp brush, apply Freelove to the center of the lid.
- Apply White Lie to the inner v.
- Apply Metallic Matte 16 to the lower lash line, outer v and outer crease.
- Apply Shocking Pink to the inner lower lash line.
- Apply Make Up For Ever 11 Diamond Burgundy to the upper lash line.
- Use Nyx White liner on the lower waterline.
- Apply mascara (not the Laura Mercier one I used! Ick!) and do your brows and you’re good to go.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Sugarpill Flamepoint – inner lid, outer lid, lower crease
- Milani Shocking Pink – upper crease and inner lower lash line
- Urban Decay Freelove – center of upper lid (damp)
- Milani White Lie – browbone and inner v and inner corner of eye
- BH Cosmetics Metallic Matte 16 – lower lash line and outer crease
- Make Up For Ever 11 Diamond Burgundy – upper lash line
- Nyx retractable White liner – lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Laura Mercier volumizing mascara
- LashControl Volumizing mascara
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation in .5
- Urban Decay Razor Sharp Finishing Powder
- NARS Sin – blush
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlight
- Venomous Cosmetics gloss in Lava Pink
- MAC dazzleglass in Funtabulous
I should have used the Metallic Matte 16 deeper in my crease. While you can’t see it when my eye is open, if I elongate the eye, it isn’t dark enough in the lower crease. It’s too orange.
What do you think of the look?
Oh! Also, Wende from Urban Decay made a video showing how to stipple with the new Naked Skin foundation and it is awesome! I stippled the way she demonstrated in the video and loved the results! I was able to use the foundation to conceal under my eyes with good results. Very pleased!