I did a fun look today with Makeup Geek, Too Faced and Illamasqua. I even included another picture tutorial. Do you like this format for picture tutorials?
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop.
- Apply Makeup Geek Mango Tango to the inner 3/4 of the lid and crease.
- Apply Illamasqua Intense to the lower crease, outer lid and outer lower lid.
- Apply Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream to the upper crease to blend out the edge.
- Apply Makeup Geek Glamorous to the inner lower lid and blend outwards, on top of Intense.
- Line the outer uper lash line and outer lower lash line with Too Faced 3 Way Liner. (Love this!)
- Line the lower waterline with Too Faced Perfect Peacock liner.
- Apply Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean to the browbone and the inner corner of the eye.
- Do your brows, apply some mascara, and you’re ready to go.
Eye Products Used
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
Makeup Geek Mango Tango – inner 3/4 of lid and crease
Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream – upper crease
Makeup Geek Glamorous – inner lower lid
Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean – to highlight on browbone and inner corners of eye
Illamasqua Intense – lower crease, outer corner of lid and outer lower lash line
Too Faced 3 Way liner – outer upper lash line and outer lower lash line
Too Faced Perfect Liner in Perfect Peacock
Lash Control Clear Mascara – as brow gel
Makeup Geek Peacock – to define brows
Smashbox Lash Primer
Face Products Used
Smashbox Hydrating Face Primer
Illamasqua Skin base in 1 – under eyes
Pumpkin and Poppy Creamy Peach foundation
tokidoki bronzer in Royal Pride – blush
tarte illuminator in Champagne – highlighter
Revlon balm stain in Rendezvous
Do you like this format for picture tutorials? Is it easy to follow?