I finally got to go see the movie Brave! It was wonderful. I cried. I loved it. Merida is wonderful. Thinking back on my previous post about Merida being non-conventional, I wholeheartedly agree that she is. I think her story is popular, relatable and will be loved for years to come.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Sugarpill Midori – lid
- Sugarpill Afterparty – lower lash line and outer corner of lid
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – crease and browbone
- Fyrinnae Matte Light Bronzer – crease
- BftE Glistening – to highlight on browbone and inner corners of eye
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Siren – upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion – lower waterline
- Sugarpill Velocity – to define brows
- Smashbox Lash Primer
- Nyx Pin-up Curl Mascara
- Laura Geller Balance-in-brighten foundation in Porcelain
- tarte cosmetics amazonian clay blush in Glisten
- tarte lipsurgence in Exposed
What are you wearing today?